Raw foodism is a diet similar to veganism, only more restrictive.
This diet consists of eating all food - vegetables, fruit, seeds, etc. - raw. Like Veganism no dairy or meat/fish are included.
Some nutrionists say this kind of diet may not provide you with all the necessary vitamins, like calcium, vitamin D, vitamin B12, iron, zinc and protein.
It is also said this diet may help revert most cases of diabetes type 2 and help, if not revert as well, diabetes type 1. 
There are plenty of websites and forums on the internet with good recipes for beginners. Some of the easiest meals you can prepare on this diet are veggie smoothies.
Depending on where you live there can also be restaurants that make you live easier. If not try to eat at home or if you have to go out take your food with you.
If you order salads in non vegan-friendly restaurants ask exactly what ingredients it has, since most of the times they're made with dairy products even if they announce they're 'Vegetarian'.
Raw food speakers
- OK Raw - John Kohler - living-foods.com - discountjuicers.com
- FullyRawKristina - Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram, 100% raw vegan - http://fullyraw.com
- Tim VanOrden - http://runningraw.com
- Megan Elizabeth (Megan EasyToBeRaw)
- "Freelee the Banana Girl" - turned into Go Free Yourself - https://thebananagirl.com
- John Rose - http://www.rawfoodsupport.com
- Douglas Graham - promoting the Raw 80/10/10 Diet
- Don Bennett - http://www.health101.org
- Dan McDonald, the "LifeRegenerator"
- Samuel A. Mielcarski (aka “The Health Raiser!”) - http://drsampt.com
- Durian Rider - http://www.30bananasaday.com
- Grant Campbell "The Raw Aussie Athlete"
- Matt Monarch - https://www.therawfoodworld.com
- Andrew Perlot
- Sara Marie, High Vibe Life - http://highvibelife.org
- http://www.thesundancefamily.com - YouTube channel
- Lou Corona
- Jeff Golfman - http://jeffgolfman.com - http://thecoolvegetarian.com
- Karyn Calabrese - Interview2 - https://karynraw.com
- Dr. Walter J. Urban is a Research Psychoanalyst, Medical Board of California, Registration No.7. Private practice, author of Do You Have the Courage to Change and Integrative Therapy: Foundation For Holistic and Self Healing - http://www.lifestylepsychotherapy.com - Interview (YouTube)
Raw food sites
- http://rawmazing.com - Susan Powers
- http://www.therawtarian.com - Laura-Jane The Rawtarian
- Former sites
- http://www.giveittomeraw.com - Dhru Purohit
Raw food forums
- http://www.rawfoodsupport.com - subsite of http://www.living-foods.com
- Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 days