- Breeding practices
- The housing and feeding of non-human animals
- The transport of non-human animals
- Live Trade
- The slaughter of non-human animals for food or other uses
- Secondary destruction of life as a consequence of the method of production
References for the Arguments
- Bernard E. Rollin, "Animal Production and the New Social Ethic for Animals," Food Animal Well Being: 1993 Conference Proceedings and Deliberations (West Lafayette, Ind.:USDA and Purdue University Office of Agricultural Research Programs, 1993), 3-13.