- Algae - seaweeds such as nori or kombu
- Cereal or grains
- Legumes, pulse (legume), or beans
- Mushrooms, Edible mushrooms, Portobello mushroom|Portobello
- List of culinary nuts|Nuts
- List of edible seeds|Seeds
- Beans or Legumes
- Imitation meats - popular brands include Gardenburger, Yves Veggie Cuisine, Lightlife, Morningstar Farms and Tofurkey
- Mushrooms, Edible mushrooms, Portobello mushrooms (Grilling|Grilled or Frying|fried)
- Wheat gluten (food) | Seitan (Wheat gluten)
- Veggie burgers
- Yuba (food)|Yuba (Tofu skin)
Egg substitutes for baking
- Applesauce egg replacer - 3 Tablespoons applesauce = 1 egg (when you don't mind a fruit flavor)
- Banana egg replacer - 1/2 banana blended or well mashed = 1 egg (when you don't mind a fruit flavor)
- Egg substitutes such as Orgran's 'Egg substitute mix'
- Ener-G Egg Replacer - by Ener-G Foods; free of gluten, wheat, casein, dairy, egg, yeast, soy, nuts and rice, low-protein 
- Flax seed egg replacer - 2 Tablespoons flax seed powder + 3 Tablespoons water = 1 egg (let sit a few minutes before adding to baking)
- Psyllium egg replacer - 1 Tablespoon Psyllium seed husks + 2 Tablespoons water = 1 egg (the longer they sit in water the "eggier" they become)
- Tofu - 1/4 cup blended soft or silken tofu = 1 egg
- Kala Namak (for flavor/smell) - also known as black salt, or Indian salt, is a salty and pungent-smelling condiment used in South Asia. The condiment is composed largely of sodium chloride with several impurities lending the salt its colour and smell.
- Almond milk
- Banana milk
- Cashew milk
- Coconut milk
- Grain milks - oat milk, rice milk
- Hemp milk
- Oat milk
- Peanut milk
- Plant milks
- Rice milk
- Soy milk
- Vegan cheese - popular brands include Tofutti
- Nutritional yeast is a deactivated yeast, which is sold in the form of flakes or as a yellow powder It has a strong flavor that is described as nutty, cheesy, or creamy, which makes it popular as an ingredient in cheese substitutes.
Ice cream and frozen desserts
- Dairy-free ice cream - popular brands include Purely Decadent, So Delicious Dairy Free, Tofutti (Tofutti Cuties frozen dessert sandwiches, Premium pints, stick bars and pops), or Temptation
- Ice pops - frozen fruit juice bars, vegan popsicles
- Vegan sherbet - made with fruit juice and a non-dairy milk such as vanilla almond milk, rice milk or soy milk
- Maple syrup - like sugar make sure it's not processed with animal products. A defoamer is used which may be made from an animal oil, a synthetic oil which is animal-derived, or a vegetable oil.
- Agave Nectar - Extremely sweet with a very low glycemic index (great for diabetics). Very tasty.
- Rub - a semi-thick dark brown, very sweet syrup extracted from dates or carob.
- Fruit juice
- Fruit smoothies
- Green smoothies
- Vegan milks (See above) - made from nuts, seeds, legumes, or grains, such as almonds, soy, oats or rice.
- Vegan wine
- Vegetable juice
- Beans or Legumes
- Bread - free of eggs and dairy products
- Pasta - free of eggs
- Nayonaise - mayonnaise substitute by Nasoya; vegan, natural, non-GMO, gluten free, and kosher
- Vegenaise - mayonnaise substitute by Follow Your Heart; vegan, natural, non-GMO, gluten free, and preservative-free
- Vegan Worcestershire sauce - free of Anchovies
- Corn chips
- Corn nuts
- Dried fruit
- Fresh fruit
- Mixed nuts
- Potato chips
- Pumpkin seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Trail mix
- Vegan cookies
- Vegan doughnuts
- Vegan muffins, cakes, chocolate brownies (or other flavors), bars, puddings, etc.
- Homemade Hemp Protein Chocolate Shake (It's in the Nutiva Hemp Protein Powder Review YouTube video, she shows how she made it)
- http://www.ener-g.com/store/detail.aspx?section=8&cat=8&id=97 "Ener-G Foods Egg Replacer (Official Website)"
- http://www.nasoya.com/nasoya/nayonaise_original.html "Nasoya Nayonaise Nutrition Facts and Ingredients (Official Website)"
- http://www.vegenaise.com/vegenaise_facts.php "Vegenaise Facts: All About Vegenaise (Official Website)"