This section includes various vegan related statistics.
- 53,000 million - The number of animals murdered each year by the meat, dairy and egg industries (does not include fish). 
- 50% - Risk of death by heart attack for US male. 
- 6-10 - The number of years longer a vegetarian lives than one who eats meat.
- 18% - The percentage of world greenhouse gas emissions from animal agriculture. 
- 13.5% - The percentage of world greenhouse gas emissions from all transportation (cars, trains, ships, planes) 
- 1.3 billion - The number of humans that could be fed by the food used to feed livestock in the United States alone.
- 7.5 pounds - The amount of vegetable protein feed required to create 1 pound of meat protein. 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.